Tech By Starks
WGT Edition Mobile and Home Smart Golf Simulator with Swing Stick, Golf Swing Trainer Aid Equipped with Motion Sensor & 3D Swing Analysis, Compatible with Phones, Tablet Pcs & Tvs
- ULTRA-REALISTIC GOLF PLAY WITH SMART SENSOR: We embodied the realistic sense of striking a ball by utilizing a 9.8g light sensor to “Phigolf.” Pair the sensor with this device using Bluetooth and attach it to a swing stick or your own golf club to use. You will be able to enjoy convincing gameplay in an environment just like real golf.
- POWERFUL GOLF SWING TRAINER AID WITH 3D DATA-ANALYSIS SYSTEM: Based on the analysis, you can analyze your play, get feedback, and improve your swing, all by yourself. Phigolf also provides various forms of training programs, such as swing analysis and putting-posture analysis. You’ll be able to visually check the head speed, how frequent you swing, club path, face angle, and shot distance data.
- 76 COURSES PACKAGE INTO A SINGLE DEVICE: We’ve packed three contents into a single device for the first time ever. Not only all 9 courses are provided for free on the “Phigolf” app, but also diverse golfing environments for 26 courses in the “WGT” app and 41 courses in the “E6 CONNECT” app. The well-known courses such as “Pebble Beach” allows you to play without the fear of getting bored as the app features far more courses than other golf simulators in the market.
- ONLINE NETWORK CONNECTING USERS WORLDWIDE: Golfing online builds a synergistic effect when users competed share their results. So, they have more fun by meeting other players online through online connected games. Even while playing from different locations and participating in the tournament mode which awards a prize to the winner. A maximum of 4 people can join the game together on 1 device.
- EASY SET-UP BRINGS GOLF FOR EVERYONE: Phigolf is a golf game simulator which is simple to use and enjoyable for all levels of golfing expertise, from golfing beginners to pros. Easy to operate, Phigolf is accessible to everyone, including first-timers in golf. With just a few motions, you can finish getting ready and immediately dive into your swinging practice.