Tech By Starks
USB Car Charger Fast Charge Car Charger Adapter
- COMPACT SIZE, FLUSH FIT: The tiny thumb-sized (1.7" (L) x 0.9" (W)) body fits most car cigarette lighters and barely protrudes past the edge of the outlet, providing a trim, less cluttered look. It's our smallest car charger yet: lightweight and highly portable, so you can take it everywhere.
- 4.8A/24W EFFICIENT CHARGE: AINOPE car charger can reach maximum output of 2.4A/12W per port, which the charging speed is 2X faster than 1A/5W. With 4.8A total power, this dual USB cigarette lighter adapter enables you to charge two devices simultaneously at full speed with 2.4A per USB port. Please note: it does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. The charging page WILL NOT show fast charge when charging.
- ALL METAL, WON'T HEAT: The full zinc alloy body is scratch-resistant, durable, and attractive. The high-quality material keeps your car charger adapter always looking new. This metal usb car charger will not overheat at high temperatures, which makes it safer than plastic ones.
- CERTIFIED SAFETY: There are multiple protections against over-current, overcharging, and overheating to ensure the safety of your devices.
- WE CARE FOR YOU: You're welcome to contact us with any questions or concerns. Our highly trained Customer Service team will respond promptly within 24 hours to answer questions and resolve any problems you may have with our products.
QUESTION & ANSWER
- Question 1: Does this do quickcharge for my Galaxy S8?
- Answer: With a standard 4.8A interface, charging speed will be faster than the normal 1A and 2.1A. For all Android phone, our car charger doesn't support Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Question 2: What is the different of charging between 4.8A(2.4A+2.4A) and 3.4A(2.4A+1A)?
- Answer 2: As you know, 4.8A dual-port car charger means each port can reach 2.4A fast charging. However, when you use 3.4A dual-port car charger, it does not mean that one port is 1.0A and the other is 2.4A . This means that at least one port is a slow charging port.
- Question 3: Is this easy to take out of the cigarette lighter socket?
- Answer: It fits firmly to the cigarette lighter, but every car´s socket are a little different. Overall it is really easy to pull it out of the socket.
- Question 4: Will it heat up while charging?
- Answer: Works like a dream. Other charger I had started getting really hot anytime I tried to charge something. This one works great, and doesn’t threaten to burn my car down!
- Question 5: Does this charger stay on even when the vehicle is turn off, thus not draining the vehicles battery?
- Answer: Hello, some cars may display lights when they are turned off, and some will not. If you don't use it, don't take it out and put it in the original place, there will be a little power loss, but in general, the power consumption is very small.
|Charging Port||12W USB A+12W USB A||30W USB C+18W USB A||18W USB A+18W USB A||30W USB C+30W USB A||20W USB C+20W USB C||36W PD+18W QC|
|Compatible Device||Smartphone, Tablet||Smartphone, Tablet||Smartphone, Tablet||Smartphone, Tablet||Smartphone, Tablet||Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop|
|Material||Zinc Alloy||Zinc Alloy||Zinc Alloy||Plastic||Zinc Alloy||Zinc Alloy|
|Other Feature||2 Packs, Fast Charge, All Metal, Compact Size||USB C Fast Charge, All Metal, Compact Size||QC3.0 Fast Charge, All Metal, Compact Size||QC&PD Fast Charge, Compact Size, Pop-up Design||Dual USB C Fast Charge, All Metal, Compact Size,||High Power Fast Charge, All Metal|