Tech By Starks
Mini Projector with 7000 Lux and Full HD 1080P, Movie Projector Compatible with ios/Android
- 【2022 Upgrade Mini Projector】 Mini projector has 7000 Lux brightness and supports 1080P Full HD 30-180(Recommended for 60 -100 inches) inch display, adopting advanced LED technology and uniform illumination method, which make the edges of the projection brighter and clearer. These ensure the projection image quality presents a real, dynamic, and color-vibrant effect. The mini projector also applied diffuse reflection technology, protect your eyes away from tiredness.
- 【Mini & Portable Projector】 This mini projector has a unique and elegant design with a size of 6.74x5.28x2.96 inches and a weight of 0.72 kg. It is small enough to fit in your bag. Moreover, there is a handle on the product box for carrying. Therefore, it is rather light and handy to carry when you go out.
- 【Multiple Devices Connection & Wide Application】 Equipped with HDMI, USB, and AV interfaces, the movie projector works perfectly with iPhone/Android Phone, Tablet/iPad, Laptop, Macbook, Blu-ray Player, TV boxes, DVD players, PS4, USB flash disks, etc. It can be applied to home theaters, video games, parties, and outdoor activities. ☛( Note: Due to HDCP copyright, this projector doesn't support Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu, but you could use Amazon Fire Stick or Roku Stick.)
- 【Immersive Home Theater】 Built-in Hi-Fi stereo speakers provide original audio fidelity. Also featured with audio output port to connect headphones or external speakers. Using the latest temperature control technology, the fan noise is reduced by 80%, and the heat dissipation is more effective. These bring you an immersive sound experience.
- 【Three-Year Warranty & High-quality Service】ClokoWe always adheres to the customer-first service philosophy. If you have any questions or problems when using our products, please feel free to contact us directly on Amazon. We offer a quick reply within 24 hours, a three-year product replacement warranty, and a lifetime after-sales service.
1. Solution to blurry image
A. Keep the projector horizontal and make its front end parallel to the wall/screen.
B. Rotate the focusing ring to focus the image.
C. Keep the projector at a proper distance from the wall/screen. (Effective distance: 3.5-13ft)
2. How to use a USB flash drive/hard drive
After the projector recognizes the USB flash drive/hard drive, the USB icon on the homepage will turn blue. Then select one of the 4 file options (Movie, Music, Photo, or Text) to enter the corresponding file folder page.
3. Wired connection to phone/tablet
It will fail if only a common USB charging cable is used to connect the projector and phone/tablet. It is necessary to use a Micro USB/Type-C/Lightning to HDMI adapter.(Note: the adapter not included )
Connect the adapter to the micro USB/Type-C/Lightning port of the phone/tablet, the HDMI port of the projector, and the USB port of the projector/power adapter.
|Projector Model||ClokoWe M8|
|Hardware Interface||HDMI, USB, AV, Audio|
|Control Method||Remote, Button|
|Projection Mode||Front / Rear / Ceiling|
|Mounting Type||Table / Tripod / Ceiling|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 / 4:3|
|Visible Screen Size||30-120 inch|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1080P|
|Projector Dimension||0.72 kg; 6.74 x 5.28 x 2.96 inch|
|Package Dimension||1.03 kg; 8.86 x 4.73 x 7.88 inch|