Tech By Starks
Sesame Street Tickliest Tickle Me Elmo Laughing, Talking, 14-Inch Plush Toy for Toddlers, Kids 18 Months & Up
- TICKLE ME ELMO IS BACK AND EVEN MORE TICKLISH: Sesame Street Tickliest Tickle Me Elmo is so outrageously ticklish, he laughs hysterically, kicks his legs, and then falls over!
- ELMO KNOWS WHEN YOU’RE ABOUT TO TICKLE HIM: When you reach to tickle Elmo, he can sense it! Before you even touch him, he starts to giggle and kick his legs in anticipation!
- TICKLE ELMO AND HE KICKS AND LAUGHS HARDER: The more you tickle this plush, talking Elmo doll, the more he kicks and laughs: “Again! Again!” Before you know it, he’s having a kicking giggle fit!
- KEEP TICKLING ELMO AND HE FALLS OVER LAUGHING: After so many tickles, Elmo falls backwards with uncontrollable laughter! Kids can’t help but chuckle along with their furry Sesame Street friend
- BILINGUAL FEATURE: This Sesame Street Tickliest Tickle Me Elmo bilingual talking toy for toddlers ages 18 months and up says phrases in both English and Spanish: “Muchas cosquillas!”
It’s the smash hit Tickle Me Elmo toy from the 90s -- with more fun and laughs than ever! Sesame Street Tickliest Tickle Me Elmo is so ticklish, he kicks his legs and falls back laughing! In fact, as kids reach to tickle him, he’s already giggling and kicking his legs in anticipation! The more they tickle Elmo, the more he kicks and laughs. Before you know it, he’s absolutely in stitches and falls over with roaring laughter: “So many tickles!” For versatile bilingual play, this Tickliest Tickle Me Elmo talking doll speaks in Spanish too: “Elmo tiene cosquillas en los pies!” Kids will get a “kick” out of laughing along with their beloved, furry pal from Sesame Street. This soft plush Elmo doll makes a great talking toy for kids ages 18 months and up, and it’s a must-have gift for birthdays and holidays. Sesame Street and associated characters, trademarks, and design elements are owned and licensed by Sesame Workshop. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.